NOUN CLAUSE

Essay Writing Task 2
Topic : Favorite Singer
Corrector : Salsabila Winda

Exercise 1
Complete the following sentences  by adding suitable noun clause.

1. I cannot understand why my friend hates him.
2. They said that I really want to meet him.
3. I think that he is very talented.
4. He told me that I should buy his merchandise.
5. That I can't watch his concert hurts me.
6. You can eat whatever you want.
7. Can you guess how far Jakarta to Sydney is?
8. I feel certain I can meet him soon.
9. I do not know when he will come to    
    Indonesia.
10. No one knows whether he has a wife or not.

Exercise 2

Object :

1. I don't know what he is doing in the summer.
2. I love when he plays his guitar.

Subject :

1. What I need is get his free concert ticket.
2. What he said  was inspired me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIMPLE AND COMPOUND SENTENCE

ADVERB CLAUSE