SIMPLE AND COMPOUND SENTENCE

Essay Writing Task 1
Topic :Favorite Singer

Simple Sentence

SV
1. My favorite singer is Vance Joy.
2. Joy full name is James Gabriel Keogh.

SVV
1. Vance Joy is from Australia and had a beautiful voice.
2. Joy released his third album and got an award from ARIA Music award in 2015.

SSV
1. Joy and his team are on a tour in Europe.
2. Me and my brother always replay his song.

SSVV
1. Me and my brother loved his song and bought his album.
2. Me and my friends keen to see his concert soon.

Compound Sentence

F - For
1. Vance Joy is my favorite singer, for he has a beautiful voice.
2.  His accent is strong, for he is originally from Australia.

A - And
1. He was born in Melbourne, and he is 30 years old.
2. He has a blonde hair, and curly hair.

N - Nor
1. He can't play drum, nor can he play guitar.
2. He doesn't drink soda, nor does he drink mineral water.

B - But
1. I want to watch his concert, but he has never been to Indonesia.
2. I really want to meet him, but I don't know when it can be happen.

O - Or
1. You can download his song, or you can buy his CD album.
2. I should watch his concert, or I can regret it all day.

Y - Yet
1. I love his hair, yet my brother don't like his hair.
2. I loved indie songs, yet some friends of mine didn't like it.

S - So
1. I want to buy his merchandise, so I save my money to buy it.
2. My favorite songs is my kind of man, so I play everyday on my spotify.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOUN CLAUSE

ADVERB CLAUSE